- Job Satisfaction, the Secret Ingredient for Exceptional Employee Involvement
- OSHA’s Top Citation: Fall Protection: New Gear, New Regulations and New Standards – What Every EHS Pro Should Know!
- Guest Blogger: 10 in Demand Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Certificates
- High Flight Requires Risk
- EHS Skills 101: The Science of Employee Involvement-Why Does it Work?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
What is influencing me now:
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Job satisfaction is a key ingredient in safe workplaces, and we have forgotten that in our rush to more efficient jobs. Continue reading
“During my tenure as CEO of BP I was an early proponent of CSR, but I think that the idea of connecting with society in this way is now dead.” That quote stopped me in my tracks as I perused my copy … Continue reading
I was asked to contribute daily as a guest blogger by ASSE for Safety 2016. This post was my last but due to some IT glitches it was not posted to the ASSE website. I think the learnings from the expo … Continue reading
The sun rises on a new year. I can see fifty years old from here… I have learned many things in my life, some from the career within it. Time stands still for no one. Meaningful to me here is General … Continue reading
A guest post by Scott Unruh In the EHS profession and manufacturing industries in general, we are starting to see an influx of Millennials entering the workforce. These “Young Pups” (still a nickname of mine today), are joining the ranks … Continue reading
I ran across a Fast Company article discussing a new 360 degree action camera that has been invented by former Apple Engineer Paul Alioshin. What’s new about is is the ease in which it captures events from all angles. The device is … Continue reading