- OSHA’s Top Citation: Fall Protection: New Gear, New Regulations and New Standards – What Every EHS Pro Should Know!
- Guest Blogger: 10 in Demand Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Certificates
- High Flight Requires Risk
- EHS Skills 101: The Science of Employee Involvement-Why Does it Work?
- CSR at a Darwinian Moment: What is the Path to Sustainability?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
What is influencing me now:
Monthly Archives: July 2016
“During my tenure as CEO of BP I was an early proponent of CSR, but I think that the idea of connecting with society in this way is now dead.” That quote stopped me in my tracks as I perused my copy … Continue reading
I was asked to contribute daily as a guest blogger by ASSE for Safety 2016. This post was my last but due to some IT glitches it was not posted to the ASSE website. I think the learnings from the expo … Continue reading